SAfm competition rules
Closed on: 6 Sep 2020
SAfm celebrates 84 years of leading the conversation
- This competition is open to SAfm listeners over the age of 18 years.
- The Rules of the competition will be found on the SAfm Website www.safm.co.za
- Winners must have a Bank Account in South Africa and a valid form of identification (ID Book, Driver’s Licence or Passport)
- The Caller of the Week for SAfm SUNRISE, THE TALKING POINT, LIFE HAPPENS AND BEYOND THE HEADLINE will be announced on the following dates: 14th, 21st, 28th August and 4th September at the end of the relevant programme.
- There is no prize for being chosen as the caller of the week.
- Callers Of The Week will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Production Teams of SAfm Sunrise, The Talking Point, Life Happens, Beyond The Headline and Saturday’s edition of The Jet Set Breakfast.
- Listeners will be invited to vote for their Caller Of The Month on Friday, 4th September, 2020, via SMS at a cost of R1.50 Per SMS, free sms’s do not apply.
- The SMS Number to dial is 41391
- Voting opens at 06:00 on Friday, 4th September and Closes on Sunday, 6th September at 17:00.
- Listeners will be able to vote from 06:00 on Friday, 4th September, Saturday, 5th September and Sunday, 6th September for CALLER OF THE MONTH. The Voting Lines will be closed at 17:00 on Sunday, 6th September.
- The results of the Voting will be audited and verified during the week of 7th September.
- Winners of Caller Of The Month for SAfm Sunrise, The Talking Point, Life Happens and Beyond the Headline will be announced on Friday, 11th September at the following times:
SAfm Sunrise: 08:45 The Talking Point: 11:45 Life Happens: 14:45 Beyond The Headline: 17:45
Dates of announcement of Callers of The Week and Caller of the Month for Saturday’s edition of THE JET SET BREAKFAST will differ slightly, being broadcast on a Saturday.
- Callers of The Week for THE JET SET BREAKFAST will be announced on the following dates at 09:45:
- Saturday, 15th; Saturday, 22nd; Saturday, 29th August; and Saturday, 5th September.
- Listeners will be invited to vote from Saturday, 5th September and until 17:00 on Sunday, 6th September for CALLER OF THE MONTH.
- The results of the Voting will be audited and verified during the week of 7th September and the Winner of Caller of the Month will be announced on Saturday, 12th September at 09:45.
- The Caller Of The Month for the five participating programmes as announced on SAfm and on the SAfm Website will each win R8 400-00.
- Listeners may not win more than one prize.
- Prize-winners of CALLER OF THE MONTH will receive their prizes of R8 400-00 deposited into their bank accounts within 6 weeks of their names being announced - provided all relevant documentation is received timeously by the SABC. Relevant documentation constitutes a copy of valid ID Book or copy of valid Driver’s Licence or copy of valid Passport; Details of certified Bank Account.
- Should Prize-winners delay in providing the relevant documentation to the SABC, their prize will only be deposited into their bank accounts within 6 weeks of the documentation being received by the SABC.