SAfm competition rules
SAfm celebrates 83 years of leading the conversation
- The competition runs from the 2nd of September 2019 to the 30th of September 2019
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, as well as any SABC employee including agencies, UIP and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- We will play clips from SAfm archive from past programmes as clues and let the listener’s sms and guess the name of presenters or guests.
- The number to enter the competition is 41391
- SMS keyword “SAfmBirthday”
- A premium rate of R1.50 is charged for each SMS entry. Free SMSes do not apply
7. The more you sms - the greater your chances of winning!
8. The system will pick the weekly winner with the most votes on sms who will then be put into a draw
We’ll bring all four winners in studio or the line to compete with each other live on SAfm the 5th and last week.
- Participants that enter the competition stand a chance of winning a Cash Prize Of R83 000
The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- Winners use prizes at own risk. The SABC and its agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- No persons under the age of 18 Years Old are eligible to enter.